Many of us usually start our mornings with a cup of coffee or tea. But how about opting for something which is not only healthy but refreshing.
Natural ingredients found in the kitchen cabinet can be extremely beneficial for the body’s metabolic functions and also helps it hydrate after about 12 hours of fasting while asleep. It is considered that drinking light liquids on an empty stomach helps flush out toxins, increase appetite, help in reducing weight and even benefit the skin.
View this post on Instagram
So if you are willing to make a healthy switch this week, below are some drinks to have on an empty stomach.
- Fresh wheatgrass or pure organic wheatgrass powder
- Lemon water
- Warm lemon water with ginger and raw honey
- Lemon, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, black pepper, water, and raw honey
- One tablespoon pure apple cider vinegar with lemon, ginger, garlic, raw honey, cinnamon
- Warm water with tulsi drops
- Water boiled with tulsi, ginger, lemon, and raw honey
- For mucous build-up: one tablespoon thyme boiled in water with ginger, peppercorns, turmeric
- Have a large mug of plain warm water or water at room temperature.