Adobe has announced that they won’t its Flash Player active from 2020. As new technologies are popping up and have taken over, Flash Player’ user base has decreased over time.
Google Chrome will also disable the plugin by the end of 2020.
Here’s we explain how you can install Adobe Flash Player from the System (Windows)
- Download Adobe uninstall flash player from the company’s official website.
- Follow the prompts and run the Uninstaller.
- Close all running programs and click on ‘Uninstall’
- Restart system after uninstalling Adobe Flash Player.
- Delete all files and folders in the directories listed below
- C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash (for 32-bit OS)
- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash (for 64-bit OS)
- %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
- %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player
- Restart the system again.
Google Chrome: Disable Adobe Flash Player
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://settings/content/
- Select Flash
- Turn ‘Block sites from running Flash’ to ‘ask first’.