NEW DELHI: Indian Air Force has published the AFCAT 2020 examination day guidelines for candidates at its official website. Candidates taking the AFCAT 02/2020 examination need to check all the COVID-19 exam day guidelines of AFCAT 2020 exam.
IAF mentioned the guidelines to be followed at the exam centre, items allowed to bring on exam day and SOPs released by Government of India at the official website.
AFCAT 2020 Exam Day Guidelines (COVID-19)
- Candidates should report at 7:30 A.M for shift 1 while for shift 2 candidates need to report at 12:30 P.M
- Body temperature of all the candidates will be recorded at the time of entry in the exam room.
- Temperature of candidate must be below 99.4 F.
- Candidates with body temperature in limit will be sent to verification table
- After verification process seat allotment would be done for all the candidates
- Candidates can move to their respective seats in batches
Earlier, IAF has released AFCAT admit card on September 15 on its official website. Candidates have to carry one valid photo ID proof along with their AFCAT admit card 2020. Initially, AFCAT 2020 exam was slated to be conducted on September 21-22 which has been deferred now to October 3 and 4.
Candidates who have filled AFCAT 2020 application form successfully can download the admit card via AFCAT login 2020.
All candidates have to fill the self declaration form attached, with the AFCAT admit card 2020. Applicants should check all the items to be carried at the AFCAT exam centre 2020.
AFCAT 2020 Exam- Things To Be Carried At Exam Centre
- Admit Card for AFCAT 02/2020
- Aadhaar Card
- Another valid photo identity proof as mentioned in Admit card
- One passport size colour photograph – Same as uploaded during online application
- Ballpoint Pen
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle