Africa Industrialization Day is celebrated on November 20 each year. It is a time when governments and other organizations in many African countries examine ways to stimulate Africa’s industrialization process. It is also an occasion to draw worldwide media attention to the problems and challenges of industrialization in Africa.
History of Africa Industrialization Day:
Within the framework of the Second Industrial Development Decade for Africa (1991-2000), the United Nations General Assembly, in 1989, proclaimed 20 November “Africa Industrialization Day”. Since then, the United Nations System has held events on that day throughout the world to raise awareness about the importance of Africa’s industrialization and the challenges faced by the continent.
Symbol of Africa Industrialization Day:
A common symbol of Africa Industrialization Day is a geographical representation of the continent, including the island of Madagascar. Flags of international organizations in Africa, such as the African Union, or a selection of national flags may also be displayed.
Africa Industrialization Day 2021 Theme:
The conference theme for 2021 Africa Industrialisation Day is financing Africa’s post-covid-19 development. We all know that the coronavirus pandemic has affected the underdeveloped countries on a really high scale and this year the aim of Africa industrialisation day is to bring together stakeholders and policymakers so that the development and the financial resources of Africa can be expanded in order to create proper opportunities for the citizens of the country. A conference will be organised by the UN and other organisations which will be held in Cabo Verde from 2nd to 4th December 2021.
Africa Industrialization Day 2021 Quotes:
To wish everyone a very happy Africa Industrialisation Day you can post it on your social media and do your personal best in order to promote economic development in the country.
Quotes that will help you to understand the significance of African Industrialisation Day in a much better way.
- Since the industrial revolution, many countries have benefited but not everyone.
- The industrial revolution has replaced humans with Machines. No jobs guaranteed. Raise your voice for Africa.
- Let a sustainable path brighten African industrialization to bring prosperity to the people and the country.
- A significant contribution is required for the African industrial revolution.
- We hope that this Africa industrialization day brings some good hopes for the people.
- Conserve the habitat and that would be the next industrial revolution.
- The fourth industrialization may involve risks but it might also bring some solutions to humanitarian problems.
- The introduction of various industrial techniques can make the revolution better.
- It is an amazing challenge to transform society and the economy.
- The story of civilization in Africa had a forward jump after the Industrial Revolution.
- Our ignorance about African society is what is not allowing us to bring a change in the country.
- Africans should get to a stage where they can prove themselves. That’s the revolution.
- Africans should face forward, neither east nor-west.
- We Africans fail to transform the continent because we do not have common recognition.
- Africa does not need strong people but strong industrial revolutions.
- The revolution should start from African villages and the industries flourish.
- There are high risks of youth unemployment in Africa. Let the revolution focus on it.