Ghaziabad: 22-year-old woman beaten to death by ex-boss when she asked for salary dues
Beyond Metros, Gujarat

Ahmedabad: Elderly woman with poor eyesight mistakes acid for water, dies

In a shocking incident reported in Ahmedabad, an 80-year-old woman identified as Jainambibi Saiyyed, died after she mistook acid for water and drank it.

As per the reports, the resident of Ahmedabad was found dead at her home, situated near the Chandola Lake in Isnapur. When the family, who was not around the woman at the time of the incident, found her lying still on the floor, they rushed her to the VS Hospital where she was declared brought dead.

Reportedly, the woman had poor eyesight. The family of the deceased alleged that they had warned her about her weakening eyesight. “It currently appears that she drank the acid by mistake. We primarily do not think it is suspicious but investigation is underway,” PSI KM Chavda was quoted as saying by Ahmedabad Mirror.

Chinese teacher detained for allegedly poisoning 23 children

Bihar: Acid poured on teenager in Bhagalpur for resisting rape

Latest Update