AIIMS Admissions 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS will hold the open round counselling for the MSc Nursing course on September 30, 2020. The online application process for the counselling are now started on the official website, aiimsexam.org.
Candidates can fill forms from September 24 to 28, 2020. Those who seek admission must apply for the seats prior to the last date by following the simple steps shared below. The process of counselling will be held in an offline mode.
AIIMS Admissions 2020: Steps to apply for MSc Nursing Counselling
- Visit the official website of aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage go to the academic courses tab
- Choose the course as MSc (Nursing) and then click on the link to register for the open round of seat allocation/ counselling.
- Candidates need to enter their registration ID and password to log in
- Opt “MyPage” click on “register for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling” link and register yourself
- Take a print out of the slip and carry it to the counselling centre to be deposited
According to the notice released on the official website, “Candidates who are interested to participate in open round of seat allocation of M.Sc Nursing Course to be held in offline mode at LT-2, teaching block, AIIMS, New Delhi on 30.09.2020 will be required to register themselves online for an open round of seat allocation on the AIIMS website- aiimsexam.org. The online registration will open on 24.09.2020 (Thursday) & close on 28.09.2020 (Monday) at 12:00 Noon.”
All those who have obtained more than or equal to 50 per cent marks in the entrance exam can register themselves online for the open round of counselling. Candidates must bring their documents and their photographs along with the certifications for the counselling process that would begin sharply at 9 AM.