All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the result of the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) 2021 on its official website on Friday. The candidates who had taken the exam can check their result through the official portal at aiimsexams.org.
The INICET 2020 was conducted on November 20 in computer-based test mode.
The list of provisionally qualified candidates in accordance with their performance in online CBT Examination is available online in PDF format; candidates can check their roll number in the list.
All candidates (including those who have not qualified) have been awarded percentile score on the basis of their performance in INI-CET conducted on November 20, 2020. This can be viewed in MyPage on portal (www.aiimsexams.org) after login using Candidate ID and Password.
Steps to check INICET Result 2021:
- Step 1: Go to the official website — aiimsexams.org
- Step 2: Click on the result tab given on the homepage
- Step 3: Check the result notification that reads “Percentile Secured by the Candidates of INI CET courses [MD/ MS/ MCh(6 yrs)/ DM(6 yrs)/ MDS] Jan-2021 Session”
- Step 4: Key in your registration id, password
- Step 5: Your INICET Result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download and take its print out for further needs.
The Qualifying percentile of the qualified candidates has been determined according to the pattern & scheme of Examination.
Candidates were needed to upload valid PWBD, OBC/EWS Certificate, Sponsorship certificate as applicable in the prescribed format by the date November 20, 2020. If any qualified candidate did not upload any of the required certificates then, they must upload the same as applicable by December 4, 2020 up to 5 PM.
The detailed procedure for making choice & preference of Institute and Subject for seat allocation on the basis of INI-CET Rank will be avaiable on the portal at aiimsexams.org.