AIMS ATMA 2020 Result: The results for AIMS Test for Management Aptitude 2020 exam have been declared by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result on the official website.
AIMS ATMA exam was held on February 9, 2020.
Ankit Udit Thakker has bagged the first position by securing the highest 99.98 per cent. Pranesh Naresh Bhavnani has secured second rank by scoring 99.95 per cent followed by Shubham Prakash Deora, who has got the third position securing 99.93 per cent.
Candidates can check the full merit list online at atmaaims.com.
AIMS ATMA 2020 second exam is being scheduled to be held on May 17 and the third test will be held in the month of July however, the date of July exam has not been declared yet.
Steps to check the AIMS ATMA Result 2020:
- Step 1: Go to the official ATMA website atmaaims.com
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Result Data’ under Validate ATMA Result on the homepage
- Step 3: Click on ‘Print Result’ under exam notification
- Step 4: A new page will be displayed
- Step 5: Enter the PID and exam name on the page
- Step 6: Result will be displayed
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of it for future use
ATMA is a credible, comprehensive and single-window test held for admissions to numerous Post-Graduate Management Programs like MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS and other management post graduate courses ( subject to local regulations). ATMA is a high quality, online objective type Nationally accepted entrance test. This test is recognized by AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India and is conducted across all the states in India.
ATMA does not require any specific prior knowledge of business or other subject areas, nor does it seek to measure achievement in any particular field.