AKTU BTech 1st sem Result 2020: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, KTU Result 2020 for BTech semester 1 December exam has been announced. Those candidates who appeared for the examination can check and download the result by visiting the official website of KTU at ktu.edu.in.
Candidates can check the 1st-semester examination result by entering their student and college login provided by the university.
The result notification reads “It is hereby notified that the result of B.Tech S1 Exam Dec 2019 (2019 Sch) is published. The detailed results are available in Student and College login. It may be noticed that only grade awarded to students who passed the Life skills (HUN101) course is Grade ‘P’, as it is a Pass / Fail course.”
Steps to check the KTU Result 2020:
- Step 1: Go to the official site of KTU at ktu.edu.in.
- Step 2: Now, click on KTU Result 2020 link available on the home page.
- Step 3: A new page will appear where candidates will have to key in their login credentials.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Check the result and download it.
- Step 6: Keep a hard copy of the same for further use.
The notification further reads “Date of opening for request submission and fee payment for revaluation and Answer book copy will be informed later.”
The varsity has also released a pass percentage for all the other courses. The overall pass percentage for Engineering Chemistry and Civil and Mechanical is 99.7 per cent. Engineering Physics and Electrical & Electronics workshop is 99.6 per cent.