Alagpppa university result: The result has been declared by the Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu for several postgraduate courses at its official website alagappauniversity.ac.in. The exam result includes MBA, MA, MSc courses. The exams were held in the month of November 2019.
According to the UGC rules, candidates who fail to qualify the exam will get a two years’ grace period to clear their backlog papers beyond the scheduled duration of their courses.
The link is available to obtain an online copy of evaluated answer sheet.
Students who appeared for the exam and want to check their answer sheets and evaluation process can do so by clicking on the link. Students will have to fill-up the form and make payment of Rs 500 per subject for the same.
How to check the result
- Step 1: Go to the official website, alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘exam results’ option on the top right corner
- Step 3: Under the drop-down menu, click on ‘university exam’
- Step 4: Then, click on the course, and fill in the log in credentials
- Step 5: Result will be displayed and download the result
- Step 6: Save it for future use
The print out of the result will act as a provisional mark sheet. Later, students can also collect their official mark sheets from their respective college/ varsity administration.