Amazon’s daily quiz starts at 8 am every day. This amazon daily quiz time contest is app-only & amazon quiz question & answer start at 8 am & close at 12 pm.
Here’s how to participate in amazon daily quiz 18th october, 2019
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign Into The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 16 October” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Here are the answers to Amazon Quiz for Friday, October 18, 2019:
- Query 1 – which of the following intermolecular forces permits us to write on the blackboard with chalk?
- Reply – Adhesive drive
- Query 2 – ‘three gorges dam’ is the world’s largest hydroelectric undertaking dam. In which nation is this dam situated?
- Reply – China
- Query three -the largest island in the world is Greenland. It is an integral half of ______ nation. (fill in the clean)
- Reply – Denmark
- Query four – Narain Karthikeyan is the sports activities man in the subject of which sport?
- Reply – system 1 racing
- Query 5 – Which amongst the following is not a work of Rabindranath Tagore?
- reply – kapala kundala
Guidelines for Amazon Each day Quiz October 18, 2019
- This contest will start on 18 october from 08:00:01 a.m. (ist) to 12:00:00 p.m. (ist) (“contest period”)
- In order to be eligible for the contest, throughout the contest interval you should signal-in to or signal-up from an account on the amazon.in app (“amazon.in app”).
- As soon as you have signed-in to the amazon.in app, you can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will be posted throughout the complete contest interval.
- Thereafter, if you reply all the quiz questions accurately, you will be entitled to a fortunate draw which will be carried out amongst members who have answered that specific query accurately.
- The draw of heaps will be carried out throughout the contest interval for the questions and a whole of 1 participant will be chosen as winners by a random draw of heaps.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for profitable” thrilling prizes ” (hereinafter referred to as “prize(s)”).