Amazon is all set with its quiz game and now it has come up with its exciting game of Environment Day quiz. All you need to do is to answer five question in the Amazon Fun Zone Quiz and you will win exciting prizes.
If you are looking for the answers, here we are to help you with all 5 correct answers of the quiz.
The Amazon Environment Day quiz contest started on 2 June and will last till 10 June 2020.
Amazon quiz today prize – 25,000 Pay Balance
Amazon quiz Date – 2nd Jun 2020 To 10th Jun 2020
Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers Today:
Q1: What is the theme of World Environment Day 2020?
Answer 1: Biodiversity
Q2: Which tropical rainforest, the largest and most diverse of its kind in the world, is home to about 33 million people?
Answer 2: Amazon Rainforest
Q3: On World Environment Day in 1998, which world leader called Cape Town’s Table Mountain ‘a gift to the earth’?
Answer 3: Nelson Mandela
Q4: Which country’s constitution mandates that at least 60% of country’s landmass be maintained and protected as forestland?
Answer 4: Bhutan
Q5: Which of the following only occupy 0.1% of the area of the ocean but they support 25% of all marine species on the planet?
Answer 5: Coral Reefs
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th June.