Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 10, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
The winner of the quiz will get Samsung Galaxy M20 Smartphone.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- May 10, 2020:
1. Which of these is a series of annual prizes awarded by Columbia University for journalism, letters, drama and music?
Answer- Pulitzer Price
2. The saffron cultivated in which of these regions has recently received the GI (Geographical Indication) tag?
3. Since 2016, the UN celebrates April 26 as the International _________ Disaster Remembrance Day. Fill in the blank.
4. Paatal Lok is an upcoming Amazon Prime series. It is made under whose production house?
Answer- Anushka Sharma
5. Which renowned writer born on 7th May famously renounced his knighthood after the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
Answer- Rabindranath Tagore
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.