Check out the today’s Amazon quiz answers 15 September 2020. The Amazon Quiz Time starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Amazon Daily Quiz Answers‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
15th Sep 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Prizes)
Q1: Which Company Has Launched The Initiative, ‘The Anywhere School’ In More Than 250 Countries Around The World?
Answer 1: Google
Q2: The Winner Of The “World’s Fastest Human Calculator” Title In 2020, Neelakanta Bhanu Prakash, Hails From Which Indian State?
Answer 2: Telangana
Q3: The IIT Alumni Council Has Signed An Agreement With Russian Universities To Build The World’s Largest And Fastest What In India?
Answer 3: Hybrid Quantum Computer
Q4: Former Paris-Saint Germain Captain, Thiago Silva Was Recently Signed By Which Premier League Club?
Answer 4: Chelsea
Q5: The World Health Organisation In August 2020 Declared Which Continent To Be Free Of Wild Poliovirus?
Answer 5: Africa
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.