Amazon Quiz 23 January 2021 Answers Today, 23 January 2021: As you know, 23rd January 2021 Amazon Quiz is going to be released today. You can check the Answers to this Quiz.
Players have a chance to win the exiting prize by participating in this Amazon Daily Quiz. In the Amazon Saturday Quiz, the participant is asked the General Knowledge Base question.
Contestant of Amazon Quiz 23 January can be included in the lucky draw by answering the Correct Answers.
Quiz Players can win Exiting Prize with our given Correct Answers. Below we have provided 5 Correct Answers of this Quiz, check it out.
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Playstore for Android users and App Store for IOS users
- Sign in to the Amazon app
- Click on the ‘Burger Menu Icon’ to open the menu bar
- Click on ‘Programs and Features’ option
- Click on Funzone option
- Now just tap on the start button to play the Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz Contest Details
- Amazon Quiz Today’s Prize: Rs 10,000 Amazon Payback Balance
- Amazon Quiz Timing: 8:00 am to 12:00 noon (IST)
- Amazon Quiz Contest Date: 23 January 2020
- Amazon Quiz Contest Winner List: 31 January 2020
Amazon Quiz Answers – 23 January 2020
Question 1. Who is the only batsman to score more than 1000 runs in Test cricket in 2019?
Answer – Marnus Labuschagne
Question 2. Which famous freedom fighter born on 28th January, 1865 was also known as ‘Punjab Kesari’?
Answer – Lala Lajpat Rai
Question 3. Which of these popular Sitcom characters has Italian American roots and is also 1/16th Portuguese? (Hint: This character does NOT like sharing food and always asks you how you’re doing.)
Answer – Joey Tribbiani
Question 4. The 101st birth anniversary of which poet on 14th January, was observed by Google with a special doodle dedicated to him?
Answer – Kaifi Azmi
Question 5. Which of these famous Bollywood personalities is among the producers for the movie Chhapaak?
Answer – Deepika Padukone