Check out the today’s Amazon quiz answers 25 August 2020. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – August 2020‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon
25th Aug 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Prizes Everyday)
Q1. As per a recent announcement from ICC, which country will remain hosts of the 2021 Twenty20 World Cup?
Q2. Which Hawkthorne headquartered company has successfully flight-tested a prototype of its Mars rocket ship that can land upright?
Q3. Pettimudi Hills are located in which Indian state, where heavy rains recently caused a massive landslide?
Q4. Which city has been announced as the host of the 108th Indian Science Congress, to be held in January 2021?
Q5. Which of these days is observed on 9th August each year to raise awareness and protect the rights of the world’s indigenous population?
Ans: World Tribal Day
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize:
- No. of Winners: 1
- Quiz Date: 25 Aug 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 Sep 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Details Of The Amazon Quiz Contest
- This Contest will commence everyday in Aug 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.