The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today you have a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Buds+. All you need to do is answer all the questions correctly to win exciting prizes such as gadgets and Pay Balance.
Daily a new set of questions is presented in front of the participants that gives millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes. The quiz contains 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. The results will be announced at the end of the month. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz.
August 28 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
The answer is- CV Raman
Question 2: Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
The answer is- Urdu
Question 3: MSME Minister Nitin Gadkari recently unveiled a microwave device that can disintegrate the novel coronavirus. What is it called?
The answer is- Atulya
Question 4: Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
The answer is- Kamala Harris
Question 5: Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has recently launched the Naval Innovation and ____ Organisation (NIIO). Fill in the blank.
The answer is- Indigenisation
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.