Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, August 9, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge).
The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM. The winner of the quiz will get OnePlus 7T Pro.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- August 9, 2020:
Question 1: With which of these countries has the Reserve Bank of India agreed to do a currency swap worth $400 million?
The answer is- Sri Lanka
Question 2: Which English cricketer has topped the ICC all-rounder rankings following a brilliant performance in the second Test against West Indies ?
The answer is- Ben Stokes
Question 3: Which of these movies is based on the life of a woman described in S. Hussain Zaidi’s book ‘Mafia Queens of Mumbai’?
The answer is- Gangubai Kathiawadi
Question 4: A test series between England and which team is played for the Wisden Trophy?
The answer is- West Indies
Question 5: The ‘MAUSAM’ app for forecasting weather was recently launched on the foundation day of which of these?
The answer is- Ministry of Earth Sciences
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.