Amazon India conducts quizzes every day to maintain the engagement of its audiences. People can take up the Amazon quiz and stand a chance to grab various exciting prizes. To become eligible for the prize, a user has to answer all questions correctly.
The Amazon Quiz for July 16, 2020, is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win Rs 15,000. These quiz starts at 8am and close at noon every day.
Amazon Quiz July 16 details:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Rs 15,000
- Amazon Quiz Date: July 16, 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8 am–12 pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Steps to participate in Amazon Daily Quiz 16 July, 2020:
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & sign in to the Amazon App.
- Go to the home page & scroll down then you will find the “Amazon Quiz July 16” banner, tap on it.
- Now tap on start tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz July 16 2020 Answers:
Question 1:- Swami Vivekananda was a monk and one of the most celebrated spiritual leaders of India. He worked tirelessly towards betterment of the society, in servitude of the poor and needy. What is his real name?
Answer:- Narendra Nath Dutta
Question 2:- What is the name of India’s first manned space flight project?
Answer:- National Youth Day
Question 3:- Who among them recently won the World Rapid Chess Championship in the women’s category? (Hint: She was born in Andhra Pradesh)
Question 4:- Which Hindi word was chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
Answer:- Koneru Humpy
Question 5:- _ Day is celebrated in honour of Swami Vivekananda’s birthday. (Fill in the blank)