Amazon India conducts quizzes every day to maintain the engagement of its audiences. People can take up the Amazon quiz and stand a chance to grab various exciting prizes. To become eligible for the prize, a user has to answer all questions correctly.
The Amazon Quiz for July 20, 2020, is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win Rs 50,000. These quiz starts at 8am and close at noon every day.
Amazon Quiz July 16 details:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Rs 50,000
- Amazon Quiz Date: July 20, 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8 am–12 pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Steps to participate in Amazon Daily Quiz 20 July, 2020:
- Download Amazon App from Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & sign in to the Amazon App.
- Go to the home page & scroll down then you will find the “Amazon Quiz July 16” banner, tap on it.
- Now tap on start tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz July 20 2020 Answers:
Question 1: The Singer Laren museum in Amsterdam announced the theft of the 1884 painting ‘Spring Garden’ by which famous artist?
Answer: Van Gogh
Question 2: Defence Minister Rajnath Singh released a book titled ‘Invincible’ on which former Indian minister?
Answer: Manohar Parrikar
Question 3: Ignaz Semmelweis, a 19th century obstetrician, is now widely credited with discovering the medical importance of which of the following?
Answer: Hand Washing
Question 4: Ignaz Semmelweis, a 19th century obstetrician, is now widely credited with discovering the medical importance of which of the following?
Answer: Bhagat Singh
Question 5: Which of these upcoming movies starring Akshay Kumar, is a remake of the famous Tamil horror movie Kanchana?
Answer: Laxmmi Bomb