Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, June 1, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge).
The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM. The winner of the quiz will get Rs 5,000.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- June 1, 2020:
Question 1 : Victoria Falls, which was recently reopened for public visits, is situated in which of these countries?
Ans :- Zambia
Question 2 : Which famous Bollywood actor has recently been appointed the brand ambassador of the National Anti- Doping Agency (NADA) ?
Ans :- Suniel Shetty
Question 3 : Which country became the 1st nation in Europe to declare an official end to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Ans :- Slovenia
Question 4 : The 1985 shoes of which legendary sportsperson recently sold at a Sotheby auction for $560000?
Ans :- Michael Jordan
Question 5 : A T20I series between India and which country held in the early part of 2020, featured two matches that went into the Super Over?
Ans :- New Zealand
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.