Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, June 2, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge).
The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM. The winner of the quiz will get Amazon Alexa Echo Show.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- June 2, 2020:
Q 1: The movie Ghoomketu released on an OTT platform very recently, stars which these directors in an important role?
Answer: Anurag Kashyap
Q 2: Telia Rumal, that recently got a GI tag, is from which Indian state?
Q 3: The Indian Roller ( A Bird) is also known in India by a name which is associated with Lord Shiva’ what name?
Q 4: In abbreviations such as ASLV, PSLV, GSLV, what do letters LV stand for?
Answer: Launch Vehicle
Q 5: In 1988, the WHO passed a resolution announcing the observance of a day on May 31st every year, denouncing the usage of what?
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.