Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, June 3, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge).
The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM. The winner of the quiz will get OnePlus 7T Pro.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- June 3, 2020:
Question 1: Rahi Masoom Raza is famous for writing the screenplay of which of these famous productions on Indian television?
Ans :- BR Chopra’s Mahabharat
Question 2: As per a recent report by Forbes, who is now the world’s highest paid female athlete?
Ans :- Naomi Osaka
Question 3: The CIMON – an AI working with astronauts on the International Space Station was developed by which organisation?
Ans :- IBM
Question 4: Shivaji Rao Gaekwad is the real name of which legendary actor born on 12th December 1950?
Ans :- Rajinikanth
Question 5: The NBA is currently in talks with the Walt Disney company, about plans to restart the NBA season in the Disney World in which city?
Ans :- Orlando
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.