Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, June 5, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge).
The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM. The winner of the quiz will get Sony 5.1 Home theatre.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- June 5, 2020:
Q1. Neeraj Chopra, Recommended by the AFI for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, is associated with which event?
Answer: Javelin Throw
Q2: The digital rights of which of these movies was recently sold to an OTT platform for a staggering sum of INR 125 Crore?
Answer: Laxxmi Bomb
Q3: Which 13th Century Indian temple will be solarised under the central government scheme?
Answer: Konark Sun Temple
Q4: Which Indian Organisation made the ‘NavRakshak’ PPE kit?
Answer: Indian Navy
Q5: Tsai Ing- Wen was re-elected to a second term as president of which Asian country?
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.