Amazon India is here to entertain you all with its fun quiz game. The Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
Give Amazon Quiz Answers and stand a chance to win Nokia 7.2 smartphone. We are here to help you with the answers of today’s quiz, check answers.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 13, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today-May 11,2020:
Question 1: Which mountain peak, 3rd highest in the world, is reported to be visible these days from Siliguri in West Bengal?
The Answer is- Kanchenjunga
Question 2: To raise money for COVID-19 relief, which former cricketer is auctioning his bat used during the highest successful run chase in an ODI?
The Answer is- Herschelle Gibs
Question 3: What is the name of Elon Musk’s newborn son
The Answer is- X Æ A-12
Question 4: Chakhao, which recently got its GI tag, is a type of aromatic black rice grown in which Indian state?
The Answer is- Manipur
Question 5: Which country recently launched its first military satellite called Noor 1?
The Answer is- Iran
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.