Amazon India is here to entertain you all with its fun quiz game. The Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
Give Amazon Quiz Answers and stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Z Flip . We are here to help you with the answers of today’s quiz, check answers.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 17, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today-May 17,2020:
Question 1: What is the name of India’s massive repatriation operation to bring back stranded Indians from different parts of the world?
The Answer is- Vande Bharat
Question 2: CSIR’s new paper based test strip for COOVID-19 is named after which fictional detective?
The Answer is- Feluda
Question 3: Arribanda is a unique nesting phenomenon associated with which animal?
The Answer is- Turtle
Question 4: Which person born in May, became the first Asian to win the Nobel Prize?
The Answer is- Rabindranath Tagore
Question 5: Recently which of these birds were sighted in Navi Mumbai in large numbers?
The Answer is- Flamingo
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.