Amazon India is back with its quiz game, The Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Rs 15,000 . We are here to help you with the answers of today’s quiz, check answers.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 21, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today-May 21,2020:
1.Israel has recently named a street in Tel Aviv after which Indian as a tribute on his 159th birthday?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
2. DRUVS is a contactless ultraviolet sanitization cabinet developed by which organisation?
3. Deepa Malik, the Indian para-athlete who announced her retirement recently, used to represent India in which of these events?
Answer: Shot Put and Javelin
4. Avianca, the world’s second-oldest airline, is based in which country?
5. Who plays the role of policeman Hathiram Chaudhary in the Amazon Prime series ‘Paatal Lok’?
Answer: Jaideep Ahlawat
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.