Amazon India is back with its quiz game, The Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Vivo S1. We are here to help you with the answers of today’s quiz, check answers.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 24, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today-May 24,2020:
Question 1 : The Blue Umbrella’, ‘The Angry River’ and ‘A Flight of Pigeons’ are books written by which author born on 19th May?
Ans :- Ruskin Bond
Question 2 : This app introduced by Google, crossed 50 million downloads in May 2020 and has a tab focused presentation mode. Which app is it?
Ans :- Meet
Question 3 : Ambikapur, Rajkot, Surat, Mysore, Indore and Navi Mumbai were the only cities to receive which of these statuses from the government?
Ans :- Five star garbage free cities
Question 4 : Since March 27, at 8 PM every day the Eiffel Tower sparkles for an extra 10 minutes, displaying what message?
Ans :- Merci (Thank you)
Question 5 : National Anti-Terrorism Day in India is observed on the death anniversary of which famous Indian?
Ans :- Rajiv Gandhi
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.