Amazon India is back with its quiz game, The Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Rs 25,000. We are here to help you with the answers of today’s quiz, check answers.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 25, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today-May 25,2020:
Question 1. Nitish Bharadwaj who played Krishna in BR Chopra’s Mahabharat, also plays the title role in which of these mythological series?
Answer 1: Vishnu Puran
Question 2. Which famous poet known for poems such as ‘Bidrohi’ and his work in the publication ‘Dhumketu’ was born on 24th May in Churulia, Asansol?
Answer 2: Kazi Nazrul Islam
Question 3. General Atlantic, Vista Equity Partners, Silver Lake, Facebook – they are all recent investors in which Indian company?
Answer 3: Reliance Jio
Question 4. Bheeshm International is a production house started by which famous television and film personality?
Answer 4: Mukesh Khanna
Question 5. Sebastian Vettel will be leaving which historic F1 team at the end of this year’s delayed F1 season?
Answer 5: Ferrari
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.