Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Quiz for November 30, 2020 is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance.
Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to bag the Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Q1: India’s first roll-on roll-off passenger ferry (Ro Pax) service was launched between Hazira and Ghogha in which state?
Answer 1: Gujarat
Q2: Whose record of becoming the year-end World No. 1 for six years, did Novak Djokovic equal in 2020?
Answer 2: Pete Sampras
Q3: King Rama X is the reigning monarch of which country?
Answer 3: Thailand
Q4: Which of these royal titles features in a popular item sold by this company in India?
Answer 4: Maharaja
Q5: Which company gets its name from this great scientist?
Answer 5: Tesla
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date