Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Quiz for September 1 2020 is live now, and the winner will get a chance to win a Mi Laptop.
Amazon Quiz has become one of the most famous quizzes in India with which customers can win anything from Rs. 1,000 Amazon Pay Balance to an iPhone 11 Pro Max and Apple Macbook Pro for absolutely FREE.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Mi Laptop
- Amazon Quiz Date: September 1 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
We bring you the answers to the Amazon Daily Quiz so you do not have to worry and just keep an eye on our website to access all the 5 question answers quickly.
How to Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon India App from Google Play Stores or Android App
- Sign up or log in to your Amazon account
- Once login you can check the homepage banner of the App click on Amazon Quiz for today.
- Now just start playing the Amazon quiz contest.
Today’s Amazon quiz contest
Question 1. Recently satellite analysis, showed oil spill leaking into Blue Bay Marine Park. In which country is it located?
Answer 1: Mauritius
Question 2. Which organisation is behind ‘Mukti Caravan’, an initiative to mobilize people against child trafficking?
Answer 2: Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Question 3. Which institute has helped scientists at ISRO come up with a novel way to make space bricks on the lunar surface using lunar soil?
Answer 3: IISC
Question 4. Which Indian currently serves as the Chief Scientist at the World Health Organization since March 2019?
Answer 4: Soumya Swaminathan
Question 5. The newly unveiled logo of Jharkhand government accommodated which flower of bright red colour?
Answer 5: Palash