Amazon Quiz answers, 8th August 2020: The e-commerce website Amazon continues to keep its customers entertained and in high spirits through their daily quizzes. August 8 Amazon Quiz has gone live now in its mobile app platform. The daily quiz contest conducted by the company brings an opportunity for the consumers to win exciting prizes. In today’s quiz, you can win Noise Shots Wireless Headphones by answering all the questions correctly.
Every day Amazon brings a fresh set of questions for its customers that contains five easy questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. The quiz can be played on the Amazon app from 8 AM to 12 noon. You have to answer all the questions correctly; one wrong answer can make you eliminate from the quiz. By answering all the questions correctly, you will be shortlisted for a lucky draw. The results for the lucky draw will be announced at the end of the month. By participating in the quiz, you can win free products ranging from smartphones, other gadgets and Amazon Pay balance. Check out today’s quiz questions and answers to win Noise Shots Wireless Headphones.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Noise Shots Wireless Headphones
Question 1 of 5:
India’s mixed relay team of the 2018 Asian Games had it’s silver medal upgraded to gold after which team got disqualified?
The answer is- Bahrain
Question 2 of 5:
Which of these movies is based on the life of IPS officer Abhayanand, who began the Super 30- free tutorial along with Anand Kumar?
The answer is- Pareeksha
Question 3 of 5:
The ICC T20 World Cup 2020, that was postponed recently, was scheduled to be held in which country?
The answer is- Australia
Question 4 of 5:
Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the President of which country was featured in the news lately because he took his presidential oath in Sanskrit?
The answer is- Suriname
Question 5 of 5:
Which popular Asian band is set to headline the 10th edition of the virtual iHeartRadio Music Festival along with Miley Cyrus and Coldplay?
The answer is- BTS
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.