Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 14, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
The winner of the quiz will get Rs 20,000 Amazon balance.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- May 10, 2020:
- In the television sitcom Friends, Ursula was a twin sister of which character?
2. During the lockdown, which celebrated author is reading a series of short stories on AIR titled ‘Bonding Over The Radio’?
Answer- Ruskin Bond
3. What is the name of the multimedia guide on COVID-19 launched by the Union Health Minister?
Answer- COVID Katha
4. Blue, Yellow, Black, Green and Red- These colours appear on the logo of which of the following?
Answer- Olympic Games
5. Which three nations will co-host the Men’s 2026 FIFA World Cup?
Answer- USA, Canada, Mexico
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.