Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 18, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
The winner of the quiz will get Rs 50,000 pay balance .
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- May 18, 2020:
1. Which famous theatre personality is known for plays such as Odakulu Bimba, Taledanada and The Dreams Of Tipu Sultan?
Answer- Girish Karnad
2. In a recent interview with Pommie Mbangwa, AB De Villiers compared Virat Kohli and Steve Smith to which two greats from another sport?
Answer- Federer and Nadal
3. Which of these famous actors featured with Irrfan Khan in the acclaimed movie ‘The Lunchbox’?
Answer- Nawazuddin Siddiqui
4. On May 18 a day is observed to thank everyone involved in Trying to find a vaccine to which virus?
5. What is the name of a WWE pay per view event that was recorded at the WWE headquarters and broadcast on May 10?
Answer- Money in the bank
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.