Amazon India has bring the fun quiz games to entertain everyone and it comes with amazing prices. The Amazon India conducts online quizzes on their application from time to time to engage their users online amid the lockdown. The winners of the quiz gets the lucky chance to win prizes and cashback offers, mostly through lucky draws with terms & conditions.
We are here to help you with the answers of today’s quiz, check answers.
As the Amazon is back with its quiz and so are we here to give you the answers of the Amazon Quiz, May 12, 2020 based on GK (General Knowledge). The timings of the quiz today is 8 AM to 12 PM.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today-May 12,2020:
Question 1 : Which famous lawyer and activist born on 6th May chaired a commission to act as a counter to the British Simon Commission?
Ans :- Motilal Nehru
Question 2 : Which famous rock band was named after a slang term used by Allied pilots in WWII to describe strange flying objects?
Ans :- Foo Fighters
Question 3 : Which Amazon Prime series is based on the lives of four friends- Damini, Siddhi, Umang and Anjana?
Ans :- Four More Shots Please!
Question 4 : Which of these days is observed on 8th May- the birthday of Henry Dunant?
Ans :- World Red Cross Day
Question 5. Which of these softwares is a digital collection management system for Indian museums?
How to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.