The Anna University has released the results for students who had appeared for the online second, third and final year engineering exams today, 12 April 2021. The students who had appeared for the exam held in February can check the result through the website — aucoe.annauniv.edu.
The Anna University BTech Result 2021 has been declared for nearly 4.6 lakh students who appeared for the online exams held from 1st Feb to 2nd March 2021.
For online exams, the university had made a dedicated mobile application on which students could take up the test. As per reports, around 80% of students had appeared for Anna University BTech Exams 2021 online using the mobile application.
Anna University result 2021: Steps to check
- Visit the official website- aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Click on the result link- ‘April / May 2020 re-examination results published’
- In the new window opened, enter registration number, date of birth
- Click on login
- The result will appear on the screen, download for future use
The source added, “Many students were caught trying to switch their window tabs frequently during the test as it was closely monitored by invigilators besides auto proctoring. The university got the footage of all students writing the test. The footage of students flagged for suspicious activities is being analysed.” The online tests were given 80 percent weightage while the remaining 20 percent was allotted for viva-voce.