AP EAMCET results 2020: The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test ( AP EAMCET) 2020 results has announced today. Candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam will now be able to check their results online at the official website, sche.ap.gov.in.
The results were announced by Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh in a press conference.
The council held the special AP EAMCET 2020 exam for candidates who were COVID-19 positive on October 7, 2020, whereas for other candidates the entrance exam was conducted on September 17, 18, 21, 22 and 23 for Engineering courses and from September 23 to September 25 for Agriculture courses.
AP EAMCET Result 2020: How ranks would be calculated?
Marks will be calculated in the ratio of 3:1 or 75:25.
The weightage of intermediate marks will be 25 per cent in the candidates result with 75 per cent weightage given to APEAMCET Exam 2020. The students will be able to download their rank cards which will be made available only in an online mode 7 days after the results are announced.
In order to break a tie between two candidates, the following criteria are followed. The candidates are judged based on the following-
- Total marks obtained in AP EAMCET 2020
- Marks scored in Mathematics in AP EAMCET-2020
- Marks secured in Physics in AP EAMCET- 2020
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying exam
- At last, the older candidates are given preference
Steps to check AP EAMCET results 2020:
- Go to the official website at sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the AP EAMCET 2020
- Click on the link that says, “ AP EAMCET 2020 results”
- Enter your credentials and login
- The AP EAMCET 2020 results will appear on the display screen
- Download the results and take its print out for future reference.
This year, in the wake of the pandemic outbreak, the exam was delayed several times. Candidates could even apply till September 15 inclusive of the late fee deposition.
This time the aspirants were asked to watch a video on the COVID 19 instructions to be followed at the centre.
No one was allowed to enter the test centre without a mask and using a sanitizer.