AP ECET rank card 2020: The JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has published the rank card for AP ECET 2020 exam on its official website. Candidates who have taken the entrance exam can check their rank cards by visiting the official website at sche.ap.gov.in.
The AP ECET 2020 exam was held on September 14, 2020.
How to check AP ECET rank card 2020:
- Go to the official website at sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the AP ECET 2020 section and click on the link that says, “RanK Cards”
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- The AP ECET rank card 2020 will appear on the screen
- Download the rank card and take its print out for future reference.
The provisional answer keys were released on September 15 and candidates were permitted to raise objections till September 17, 2020. The results for AP ECET 2020 exam were announced on October 6, 2020.