AP Grama Sachivalyam results 2020: Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalyam has announced the results of the recruitment exam on its official website. Candidates who have taken the AP Grama Sachivalyam 2020 examination can check their results online by visiting the official website at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
The AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment exam was held from September 20 to 26, 2020, at various centres spread in the state. A total of 10,56,931 candidates have applied for the recruitment exam this year.
The recruitment drive is being held to fill 16,208 vacancies for various positions, from which, 14,062 vacancies are in village secretariats and 2,166 inward secretariats.
Steps to check AP Grama Sachivalyam results 2020:
- Go to the official website at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that says, “Examination results”
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Enter your credentials and log in
- The AP Grama Sachivalyam results 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the results and take its print out for future reference.