AP ICET 2023 results: Candidates will be able to access the AP ICET 2023 results using their application number, hall ticket number, and date of birth.
AP ICET 2023 results
Tomorrow, June 8, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu will announce the results of the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2023. Candidates who took the exam will be able to view their results at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in, the official website. The AP ICET 2023 examination was held on May 24 and 25.
Candidates will be able to access their scorecards using their application number, hall ticket number, and date of birth as authentication credentials. The AP ICET answer key for 2023 was published on May 26, and candidates had until May 28 to file objections to the preliminary key. The AP ICET 2023 results will be calculated using the final answer key.
The duration of the examination was 150 minutes. The exam contained 200 questions worth a total of 200 points. Candidates who earn 25 percent or more on the AP ICET in 2023 will be ranked on the merit list. Exam administrators will use a tie-breaking method to break ties between candidates with identical scores, as well as a normalisation procedure to eradicate differences in the difficulty level of question papers across sessions. In order to gain admission to MBA programmes offered by the participating institutions. Candidates who meet the AP ICET 2023 cut-off will be required to participate in the counselling procedure. The AP ICET 2023 scores will only be eligible for the 2023-24 academic year.
How to check the AP ICET 2023 results?
- The official website address is cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Click the result link on the homepage.
- Enter your application number, hall ticket number, and birth date.
- The AP ICET results for 2023 will be displayed.
- Save the file for future reference
AP ICET Result 2023: Important Points
- The minimal qualifying score for candidates in the General category is 25%, or 50 out of a possible 200 qualifying marks.
- There is no minimum qualifying mark requirement for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe candidates to pass the examination.
- The APSCHE assigns merit-based statewide rankings to candidates.
- Candidates’ AP ICET 2023 merit rankings will be recognised in Andhra Pradesh colleges for the academic year 2023-24.
- Only the Convener of AP ICET 2022 and the Secretary of APSCHE may be impleaded as respondents in any disputes arising out of AP ICET 2023.
AP ICET Tiebreaking Standards
During the compilation of the AP ICET 2023 merit list, a tie will be broken as follows if multiple students achieve the same AP ICET score.
(i) Taking into account marks earned in Section-A
(ii) In the event of a deadlock, a student’s performance in Section B will be considered.
(iii) If the stalemate persists, the older candidate will be given precedence based on his or her age.