AP PGECET 2020 online application process: Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam has started the online application process for the A.P. Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET-2020) for admission into M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/ Pharma.D (PB) courses for the academic year 2020-2021 on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates for the CET can apply by visiting the official website at sche.ap.gov.in.
They can apply on or before April 9, 2020. The university will conduct the APPGECET-2020 exam from May 2 to 4, 2020, at various examination centres spread across the state.
The exam admit card will be available to download from April 25, 2020, onwards. The CET will be conducted in two shifts, i.e, the morning shift from 10 AM to 12 noon, and the afternoon shift from 2 PM to 4 PM.
Application fee for AP PGECET 2020:
Candidates belonging to the general, OC/OBC category have to pay an application fee of Rs 100, and the SC/ST will have to pay Rs 500.
How to apply for AP PGECET 2020:
- Open the official website
- Click on the link that reads, “ Fee Payment” and submit the registration fee on the homepage
- Go back, and click on the link that reads, “Fill Application form”
- Provide all the required details and upload all necessary documents and submit the application form
- Download the form and take its print out for future reference