NEW DELHI: Army Public School (APS) is expected to announce the result of Online Screening Test (OST) conducted for recruitment to the post of PGT, TGT and PRT, today, i.e., Wednesday, December 2, 2020 on its official portal – aps-csb.in.
Candidates, who have qualified for the APS OST for PGT, TGT and PRT posts, can check their result on the official website http://aps-csb.in/.
AWES Result 2020: How to check
Candidates who want to check the result can follow these simple steps given below.
- Glo to the official site of APS at aps-csb.in.
- Click on Army Public School Teacher Result 2019 link available on the home page.
- Enter the application number and date of birth.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and download the page.
- Candidates can also keep a hard copy of the same for further reference.
The APS OST for PGT, TGT and PRT posts was conducted on November 21 and 22, 2020.
The results would be available on the website for 30 days after the declaration of results. Once the results are removed from the portal, individual Score cards/ results can be secured on a special request and on payment of a specific administrative charge.
The Score Cards of successful candidates would be available on the Registration Portal after the exam which the candidates may download and laminate. The card would be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within three years of issue of Score Card.