With the number in illegal lotteries rising, they had been banned for some time. After a while, the superior court allowed them to take place. Assam is among 13 states where state lottery has been legalised by the Indian Government. The state famous for its scenic beauty and tea plantations, also offers a variety of weekly lotteries.
The Assam Lottery is regulated by the state-recognized authority, ‘Bodoland Territorial Council (Assam)’. People declared as the winner in the Assam lottery can fill the ‘Claim form’ available on the official website http://assamlotteries.com/. The winner also needs to attach a valid photo ID with this form.
The three results, that are announced daily:
- The Assam Future Lottery results are announced by noon.
- The Assam Singam Lottery results are announced by 5 PM.
- The Assam Kuil Lottery results are announced by 8 pm.
The prize money given to the lottery winners based on their positions are:
- 1st Prize – Rs 10 Lakhs (one person)
- 2nd Prize – Rs 10,000 (ten people)
- 3rd Prize – Rs 1,000 (ten people)
- 4th Prize – Rs 500 (ten people)
- 5th Prize – Rs 200 (ten people)
Assam Singam Blue Lottery results by 5 PM today
The results for the ‘Singam Blue Lottery’ is announced at 5 PM on the official website http://assamlotteries.com/. The prize money for Assam Singam Blue Lottery winners are as follows:
- 1st Prize – Rs 15 Lakhs (one person)
- 2nd Prize – Rs 20,000 (ten people)
- 3rd Prize – Rs 2,000 (ten people)
- 4th Prize – Rs 1,000 (ten people)
- 5th Prize – Rs 250 (ten people)
The Assam lottery takes place at PWD-IB Complex, Tengapara, Kokrajhar, Assam 783370. The 12 other states that conduct legal lotteries are Goa, Maharashtra, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Mizoram. The Assam Lottery consists of three results that come out daily.