The Assam Lottery is regulated by the state-recognized authority, ‘Bodoland Territorial Council (Assam)’. People declared as the winner in the Assam lottery can fill the ‘Claim form’ available on the official website http://assamlotteries.com/. The winner also needs to attach a valid photo ID with this form.
Three Assam Lottery results announced daily are:
- The Assam Future Lottery results are announced by noon.
- The Assam Singam Lottery results are announced by 5 PM.
- The Assam Kuil Lottery results are announced by 8 pm.
Assam Singam Blue Lottery results by 5 PM today, first prize Rs 15 lakhs
- 1st Prize – Rs 15 Lakhs (one person)
- 2nd Prize – Rs 20,000 (ten people)
- 3rd Prize – Rs 2,000 (ten people)
- 4th Prize – Rs 1,000 (ten people)
- 5th Prize – Rs 250 (ten people)
The Assam lottery takes place at PWD-IB Complex, Tengapara, Kokrajhar, Assam 783370. The 12 other states that conduct legal lotteries are Goa, Maharashtra, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Mizoram. The Assam Lottery consists of three results that come out daily.
Assam Kuil Lottery by 8 PM
- 1st Prize – Rs 10 Lakhs
- 2nd Prize – Rs10,000
- 3rd Prize – Rs 1,000
- 4th Prize – Rs 500
- 5th Prize – Rs 200
Assan Future Lottery by 12 PM
- 1st Prize – Rs 10 Lakhs (one person)
- 2nd Prize – Rs 10,000 (ten people)
- 3rd Prize – Rs 1,000 (ten people)
- 4th Prize – Rs 500 (ten people)
- 5th Prize – Rs 200 (ten people)
With the number in illegal lotteries rising, they had been banned for some time. After a while, the superior court allowed them to take place. Assam is among 13 states where state lottery has been legalised by the Indian Government. The state famous for its scenic beauty and tea plantations, also offers a variety of weekly lotteries.