Assam TET 2021: Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission has started the registration process for Assam TET 2021. The registration process started on September 15 and will end on September 25, 2021.
Candidates who want to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test can apply online through the official site of Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission on ssa.assam.gov.in.
The admit card will be available on October 10, 2021. The examination will be conducted on October 24, 2021. The Assam TET will be conducted of two papers- Paper I and Paper II. Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
Assam TET 2021: How to apply
- Visit the official site of Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission on ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Click on Assam TET 2021 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details or register yourself.
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment and click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Assam TET 2021 Application Form Instructions
- Applicant should have a valid Email Id.
- Before filling Online Application Form Download the advertisement and read the same carefully. Candidates ascertain the eligibility before filling the application form and paying fees. The fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Adjustable.
- Candidate should note the password given by Him/Her and keep in safe custody. It is necessary for further login. Safe custody of the password is the responsibility of the candidate.
- Please note that if a candidate commits any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
- The Applicant must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Applicant email id and mobile number will be used for further correspondence.
- After reading the above instructions to fill Online Application Form, the Applicant has to click the Next button to display the Online Application Form.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of photograph and signature Should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format).
- There is a provision to make changes in the Application Form. However, before Click on Submit Button Candidate should verify the entries made in the Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Application Form once submit button is clicked.
- The candidate has to make Payment through Online Payment Gateway.
- Applicants need not send a copy of the application form or any document to this office. However, the candidate may take the print out the application form for His/Her subsequent use/record.
- Candidate has to submit Online Application Form only once In case candidate submits multiple Online Application Form for Lower Primary (LP) & Upper Primary (UP), he/she may get different Venue of examination
- If there is any change in the date of Examination due to unavoidable circumstances then that will be notified in due course of time.
Assam TET Eligibility Critieria
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate must have a minimum academic and professional qualification as per NCTE norms as follows:
Education Qualification For Lower Primary TET (classes I to V)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.E1.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) obtained from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V.
Educational Qualification For Upper Primary TET (Classes VI to VIII)
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- At least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post Graduation and B. Ed. OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./8. Sc. Ed. Or B.A.Ed/B. Sc. Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B. Ed. (Special Education)
Paper I and Paper II examination fees is ₹325/- for general category and ₹300/- for SC/ST/ST/OBC/ PWD. For more related details candidates can check the official site of Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission.