The AT vs DYM Dream11 Prediction: The Russian Premier league gets underway this week with Arsenal Tula facing Dimnamo Moscow.
The two teams met on the final day of the previous season in a game which ended in a high scoring 3-3 draw. When they meet in this game, they will be looking forward to getting one up on each other on the first day of the season.
Tula finished 6th in the previous season while Moscow were 12th on the table and narrowly escaped relegation. Both teams will look to have a better season this time around
Here’s a look at the game
AT vs DYM Dream11 Team Prediction:
Where will the match be played?
This match is to be played at the Arsenal Stadium
Where to watch Arsenal Tula vs Dinamo Moscow live?
The clash will take place at July 12, 2019, 10:30 PM, IST and can be streamed live on D sports .
Stats and Facts for Arsenal Tula vs Dinamo Moscow
AT vs DYM recent form (Last six matches)
Arsenal Tula – D L D W D D
Dinamo Moscow –W W W W DW
AT vs DYM Head to head
In the Last 6 matches
Arsenal Tula – 1
Dinamo Moscow -1
Draws – 4
- The Arsenal Tula team are likely to go in with a 4-2-3-1 formation with Tudorie as their lone striker and Levashov as their goal keeper
- Vladislav Panteleev, Alexandru Tudorie, Evgeni Lutsenko and Goran Causic have joined the Arsenal Tula squad this summer
- Evgeni Lutsenko and Mihail Aleksandrov are both injured with the former expected to be back soon but the latter is out for long.
- Dinamo Moscow are likely to go in with a 4-2-3-1 formation as well with Seydaev, who joined them this season from Krylya Sovetov as their lone striker and Shunin as the goal keeper
- Ivan Ordets, Sergey Parshivlyuk, Igor Kalinin, Zaurbek Pliev and Sebastian Szymanski are the other new signings in the Moscow ranks.
- Anton Sosnin is expected to miss the start of the season due to injury and new signing Parshivlyuk is also a doubt.
AT vs DYM Probable Playing 11:
Levashov, Kombarov, Belyaev, Grigalava, Khagush. Kostadinov, Gorbatenko, Kangwa, Tkachev, Lesovoy Tudorie
Shunin, Rausch, Pilev, Sunjic, Morozov, Yusupov, Tetteh, Szymanski, Panchenko, Jaozinho, Seydaev
AT vs DYM Fantasy Football Picks-
He is a versatile midfielder and has a knack of taking shots from midfield and also assisting his strikers in front of the goal. His statistics for the previous season are as follows
Goals -5 Assists – 6
He has an eye for goal and contributes towards his team as a prolific striker in this season and specifically in this game. His statistics for the previous scene were as follows
Goal – 10 Assists -3
X factor – Daniil Lesovoy The youngster showed glimpses of brilliance in the last season but would really look to come into his own in this season.
The striker has just joined this team in this season and will look to make an impact straight away with his new team, His statistics for his previous team in the last season are as follows
Goal – 4 Assists -1
He is a midfielder with a creative bone in his body. He is always influential in the forward third and is always likely to be involved in a goal
Goal – 2 Assists -6
X factor : Kirill Panchenko is a player who is a key player for his team and a prolific scorer and creator. In the previous season he had 5 goals and 1 assist