Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: The notification has been released by the Bank of Maharashtra for the online application process that will be held to fill up the posts of Specialist Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by visiting the official website at bankofmaharashtra.in.
Candidates can apply for the job on or before December 31, 2019. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up 50 posts of Specialist Officer in the organisation. Each candidate can apply for a single post and if any candidate applies for more than one post than it will be invalid/cancelled.
Direct link to check the official notification here
- Opening date of application: December 16, 2019
- Closing date of application: December 31, 2019
- System Administrator (Windows/VM): 14 Posts
- Network & Security Administrators: 11 Posts
- Database Administrator (MSSQL / Oracle): 4 Posts
- E-Mail Administrator: 2 Posts
- Business Analyst: 5 Posts
- System Administrator (UNIX): 7 Posts
- Production Support Engineer: 7 Posts
Candidates can check the official notification issued by the Bank of Maharashtra for detailed educational qualifications. Candidates can apply with a maximum of 35 years of age.
The selection process will be based on the written exam followed by the interview round. The interview round will be of 100 marks in which candidates will have to score at least 50 marks to qualify.
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC category- Rs 1180
- For SC/ ST category- Rs 118
For further information, a candidate can visit the official site of Bank of Maharashtra.