BCECE LE 2020 admit card: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the admit cards for the BCECE Lateral Entry 2020 exam on the board’s official website. Candidates who have applied for the exam can now access and download their admit cards by logging the official website of BCECE i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and enter their credentials on the website.
The BCECE LE 2020 admit card includes many important details in regard to the examination such as the exam centre, roll number, important instructions to follow, etc. Candidates are advised to go through all the details prior to taking the exam.
Candidates should also carry a hard copy of the BCECE LE 2020 admit card to the examination centre otherwise they won’t be entertained and won’t be able to give the exam.
BCECE LE 2020: Steps to download admit card
- Step 1: Go to the official website of BCECE i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘BCECE LE 2020 admit card’.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: Insert your registration number and date of birth.
- Step 5: Your BCECE LE 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download and take a printout of the admit card for future needs.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Lateral Entry Test (BCECE LE) is a state-level exam that is held for a lateral entry admission to second-year Engineering, Para-Medical and Pharmacy courses. BCECE LE 2020 exam date is October 11.