BECIL NOIDA Recruitment 2019: The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited eligible candidates for the recruitment of skilled and unskilled employees purely on contract basis for the government of Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd (MVVNL).
About 1402 candidates will be recruited for the category of skilled employees and 2493 candidates will be recruited for the category of unskilled employees. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the BECIL for the BECIL MVVNL Recruitment 2019. The online application process had already started on November 8, 2019, and can apply until November 18, 2019.
As per the Government of UP, the selected skilled employees will get a Guaranteed minimum wages of Rs 9,381.06, whereas the unskilled employees will get minimum wages of Rs. 7,613.42.
- Last Date of Application – November 18, 2019
- Interaction/Documents Verification – November 19 to November 22, 2019
- For skilled Manpower – Rs. 9,381.06
- For un-Skilled Manpower – Rs. 7,613.42
- Skilled Manpower – ITI Electrical/Diploma in Electrical Experience and at least one year experience in Electricals
- Un-Skilled Manpower – candidates must be qualified in class 8 and with at least one year experience in Electricals
- Skilled Manpower – At least two-year experience in Electricals
- Un-Skilled Manpower – At least one year experience preferably in Electrical System
- 40 Years
Candidates can submit their application forms online on www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photographs, PAN Card, Aadhar Card from November 8 to November 18, 2019.
BECIL NOIDA Recruitment Notification
BECIL NOIDA Online Application Link
Application Fee for BECIL Jobs:
- For General Category- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH- Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will have to join on December 1, 2019, at Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh. Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying.