BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: The Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL has published an official notification to engage 50 graduate engineering apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one-year apprenticeship training. The online applications for BEL Recruitment 2020 has started and the deadline to apply for the same is November 23, 2020.
The duration of the Apprenticeship training is one year. The stipend would be paid as per Apprenticeship Act.
BEL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
Total posts: 50
Name of the post:
- Mechanical Engineering: 15 posts
- Computer Science (CS&E, CS&T, CT & CE): 10 posts
- Electronics (ECE, ETC, ETCE & EC): 15 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 4 posts
- Civil Engineering: 6 posts
Educational qualification required for BEL Recruitment 2020
Candidate should have passed their BE/B Tech course in above mention engineering branches only from recognised by AICTE or Government of India on or after 31 December 2017.
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Age limit
Maximum Age 25 years or less as on 31/12/2020. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
BEL Recruitment 2020: Selection criteria
The selection process will be on the basis of the merit of final percentage marks obtained in BE/BTech Degree. The selection criterion is based on pass class obtained in BE/BTech for BEL employee words.
The duration for the Apprenticeship training is one year. Stipend will be paid as per Apprenticeship Act. Candidate should apply for apprenticeship through NATS portal on or before 23 November 2020.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website at mhrdnats.gov.in
- Enroll if not enrolled/already enrolled passout, loging to portal by clicking to login button
- After login go to establishment request
- Find establishment (upload resume if promted by portal)
- Click /select option establishment name type Bharat Electronics Limited in box
- Press search button
- Click on apply button
- Again click apply button in the next page
- “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” message will appear
For further queries please email to [email protected] Correspondence/communication in any other manner will not be entertained.